No, we love using the the Chebula Active Immunity Serum and our Pure Radiance Oils together in a skincare routine. Chebula has been proven to be the top performer for antioxidant protection against free radicals that damage and age our skin. It also helps to keep the skin more hydrated, prevents glycation that cause sagging skin and wrinkles, inhibits and breaks up melanin on the surface of the skin and boosts collagen production! Because of its hydrous formula it makes the perfect prep for the Pure Radiance Oil that is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and skin barrier repairing omega-3 fatty acids. The Pure Radiance Oil is essential to moisturize and lock in the hydration from the Chebula Active Immunity Serum.
Articles in this section
- Does the Chebula Active Immunity Serum replace my Pure Radiance Oil?
- Are the Repair Nightly Treatments different formulas than the Repair Serums?
- Can I mix the Moisture Lock with a Booster?
- Can I use the Moisture Lock during the day?
- How often do I use the Resurfacing Moisture Mask?
- What is the percentage of vitamin C in your Vitamin C Booster?
- Can I mix my Booster with a Face Oil or water?
- My Antioxidant Booster is pilling on my skin when I apply it. Am I doing something wrong?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C Booster and Antioxidant Booster? Which should I use?