Hemp and marijuana are part of the same plant family—cannabis—but they’re bred distinctly. Both contain CBD, but hemp contains a very low concentration of THC (.3% or less) whereas marijuana has quite a bit (15-40%). We used hemp-derived CBD in our Sleep Collection.
Articles in this section
- Why CBD?
- Why small batch?
- Which states do you ship this product to?
- Why do you only accept PayPal for this collection?
- What are the benefits of the Body Oil?
- What are the benefits of the Bath Soak?
- Can you use the Body Oil and Bath Soak together?
- What kind of CBD is in these products?
- Will the products have a psychoactive effect?
- Is it safe to use while pregnant?