You are absolutely right that this is a gap in our offering, and one we are committed to fixing—because everyone deserves safe sun protection. Our sunscreen tints are currently limited because, unfortunately, we are unable to find transparent protection or pigments for darker skin colors that pass our strict MADE SAFE standards. But we’re working on it. We’re in touch with sun protection experts and are committed to creating a broader range of safe sunscreen products as soon as possible. If you are looking for recommendations or have other questions, feel free to reach out: email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Why are there no darker shades for the Everyday Sheer Coverage?
- Is the bergamot oil in the Pre Cleanse Oil bergaptene-free?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Are your products pH-balanced?
- Are your products vegan?