We do not use photosensitizing oils in any products that remain on the skin. Citrus aurantium amara is the Latin name for the bitter orange tree, which is the source of three different essential oils. Only bitter orange essential oil is photosensitizing. We use the neroli essential oil, which is non-photosensitizing, in all of our collections.
Articles in this section
- What is MADE SAFE®?
- Do you offer an SPF?
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Are your products pH-balanced?
- Are your products vegan?