We recommend the Moisture Lock Overnight Mask be used at night, as skin is most prone to dehydration during this time. That said, if your skin is really dry, layering it over your Pure Radiance Oil in the morning in addition to using it at night can deliver extra moisture to your routine.
Articles in this section
- Does the Chebula Active Immunity Serum replace my Pure Radiance Oil?
- Are the Repair Nightly Treatments different formulas than the Repair Serums?
- Can I mix the Moisture Lock with a Booster?
- Can I use the Moisture Lock during the day?
- How often do I use the Resurfacing Moisture Mask?
- What is the percentage of vitamin C in your Vitamin C Booster?
- Can I mix my Booster with a Face Oil or water?
- My Antioxidant Booster is pilling on my skin when I apply it. Am I doing something wrong?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C Booster and Antioxidant Booster? Which should I use?