When mixed with the appropriate Serum as directed, the Booster delivers at least a 10% concentration of vitamin C. Because we are using a fresh powder source, it is more potent than most vitamin C products available. If you experience any irritation, cut back on the frequency.
Articles in this section
- Does the Chebula Active Immunity Serum replace my Pure Radiance Oil?
- Are the Repair Nightly Treatments different formulas than the Repair Serums?
- Can I mix the Moisture Lock with a Booster?
- Can I use the Moisture Lock during the day?
- How often do I use the Resurfacing Moisture Mask?
- What is the percentage of vitamin C in your Vitamin C Booster?
- Can I mix my Booster with a Face Oil or water?
- My Antioxidant Booster is pilling on my skin when I apply it. Am I doing something wrong?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C Booster and Antioxidant Booster? Which should I use?