As both of our Boosters are water-soluble, we recommend mixing them with one of our water-based Serums. If you decide to try mixing it with your Oil, add a little Mist or even a few drops of water to help it dissolve. Even so, pairing it with a Serum ensures the best results.
Articles in this section
- Are the Repair Nightly Treatments different formulas than the Repair Serums?
- Can I mix the Moisture Lock with a Booster?
- Can I use the Moisture Lock during the day?
- How often do I use the Resurfacing Moisture Mask?
- What is the percentage of vitamin C in your Vitamin C Booster?
- Can I mix my Booster with a Face Oil or water?
- My Antioxidant Booster is pilling on my skin when I apply it. Am I doing something wrong?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C Booster and Antioxidant Booster? Which should I use?