Both Boosters are filled with potent antioxidants. The difference is the ingredients: vitamin C is clinically proven effective in skincare, so it’s widely loved and used. The Antioxidant Booster is a more recent innovation in skincare, as studies have shown its hero ingredient, apple peel powder, to be an even more potent antioxidant. We recommend it for those with ultra sensitive skin and breakout-prone skin, as it’s less acidic. Many customers choose to alternate them to get as many antioxidants to their skin as possible.
Articles in this section
- Does the Chebula Active Immunity Serum replace my Pure Radiance Oil?
- Are the Repair Nightly Treatments different formulas than the Repair Serums?
- Can I mix the Moisture Lock with a Booster?
- Can I use the Moisture Lock during the day?
- How often do I use the Resurfacing Moisture Mask?
- What is the percentage of vitamin C in your Vitamin C Booster?
- Can I mix my Booster with a Face Oil or water?
- My Antioxidant Booster is pilling on my skin when I apply it. Am I doing something wrong?
- What is the difference between the Vitamin C Booster and Antioxidant Booster? Which should I use?