All of our water-based products contain green tea, a potent antioxidant. However, we only using 0.05% loose leaf green tea in the formula. As the average cup of green tea, which is about 2% loose tea, only contains 35 mg of caffeine, our products contain a minimal amount.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an SPF?
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Why are there no darker shades for the Everyday Sheer Coverage?
- Is the bergamot oil in the Pre Cleanse Oil bergaptene-free?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Are your products pH-balanced?