Almost all of our products are pH-balanced, which means they’re suitable for all skin types. One exception: when the Vitamin C Booster and Renew Cellular Repair Serum are mixed at a 1:1 ratio (roughly 2 pumps of serum and 2 shakes of booster), the pH is typically at about 3, due the the high concentration of vitamin C.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an SPF?
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Why are there no darker shades for the Everyday Sheer Coverage?
- Is the bergamot oil in the Pre Cleanse Oil bergaptene-free?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Are your products pH-balanced?