Yes, we use non-GMO, soy-derived ingredients. Tocopherol, glycerin, and lecithin may all contain soy.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients in the Purifying Hand Sanitizer?
- What is MADE SAFE®?
- Do you offer an SPF?
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Why are there no darker shades for the Everyday Sheer Coverage?
- Is the bergamot oil in the Pre Cleanse Oil bergaptene-free?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?