We use the term "whole essential oil" to mean the pure, natural aromatic essence distilled from the plant instead of an isolate, which is a single scent molecule. The whole essential oil gives you the entire scent compound, versus a blend of individual scents from isolates. Simply put: whole essential oils are truer to nature.
Articles in this section
- What is MADE SAFE®?
- Do you offer an SPF?
- Why are there Best By dates printed on some products and not others?
- Why are some of the essential oils organic and others not?
- Isn’t orange oil photosensitizing?
- I’ve read that phenethyl alcohol and ethylhexylglycerin could be toxic, so why are they in your formulas?
- Do you use synthetic ingredients?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Are your products pH-balanced?
- Are your products vegan?